Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Looking for Pyjamas

Three years ago, my friends and i went to a city called Sorocaba in Sao Paulo, to stay there only Saturday night and Sunday. We planned to go to a party, so I didn't bring a lot of things.

We arived there on Saturday at 10 pm. We had dinner and talked about some things. When I was going to sleep , I looked for my pyjamas, but I couldn't find. I didn't have anycloth to go to sleep, because I had broght only jeans and a dress to go to the party on Sunday, so my frind lent me a T-Shirt and shorts. It was so big, but i didn't have any choice. I slept with that clothes and on Sunday I went to the Party that was so funny!

I have to be careful when I pack my bag, because I aways forget things. Maybe the next trip I wont have a friend to lend me pyjamas.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Pyjamas are important!!